Skip to content
- Reliable news from a variety of independent sources and the field, not the corporatized wire services
- An anti-war stance as opposed to support for “humanitarian interventions”.
- Support for Julian Assange and other such journalists, publishers and/or
- Airtime for diverse grassroots community groups including during the morning drive time.
- Bargaining rights for both the paid and the unpaid staff since the unpaid workers produce 70% of the station’s program schedule.
- Addition of new technology to broaden KPFA’s online reach. Expansion into video content.
- Vigilant free speech and anti-censorship radio
- Democratic governance and shared decision making among station workers and the community.
- Keeping listeners informed about governance matters.
- Restoring a democratic Program Council to Make programming decisions.
- Retaining independence from any privatized ownership.
- No commercial underwriting
- Responsible budgeting and timely and transparent financial reporting to listeners.
- Keeping the Pacifica Foundation intact.